Toorigakari ni One Point Advice shite Iku Type no Yankee - Vol. 4 Ch. 52

I BINGE THIS WONDERING WHEN WILL IT HAPPEN AND THE SIGNS ARE ONLY SHOWING WHEN I CAUGHT UP. SHOULD I BE SAD OR HAPPY

Nice I want more, I hope the next chapter will come out soon can't wait to read it. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

The solidarity in this comment section is almost as wholesome and heartening as the chapter itself.
...which was pretty bloody wholesome and heartening. Fully agreed with @Shenpai1259 and @Imkindasad, was grinning and giddy like a damn fool high schooler again.

Dex-chan lover
My mans so used to treating others, he has no idea what its like to be treated himself

Okay the ship with Sakurai and the school teacher is coming along nicely, but is no one gonna talk about, the fact that Sakurai became the one point advice yankee because his high school friend told him to make him a fish bento instead of a chicken bento.

Brother is really the greatest Wingman in the history of manga/anime wingmen. I love him and wish him the same happiness that his sister and friends receives

Double-page supporter
My ship is sinking
Fujisaki and mc
B0uPP05.jpg

Aggregator gang
Excuse me as I go back and read every chapter since the drunken night over. Must see Sakurai's reactions closer now.

EDIT:

Read it! Not much, but now that I read this chapter again, I'm just tearing up with joy!

After 2020 and the promise of 2021 not being much better anytime soon this manga really cheers me up. Just some light fluff of people being good to each other.

Oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh. I just love these guys – such a superb manga down to the smallest side characters!

Users who are viewing this thread