Toorigakari ni One Point Advice shite Iku Type no Yankee - Vol. 4 Ch. 52

@wawawelon was your ship ever afloat? I thought Fujisaki had feelings for the MC's brother.

EDIT: nevermind just read one of the extras I missed. Apparently, it's the other way around lol. But regardless I don't think Fujisaki ever had feelings for the MC.

Dex-chan lover
Wholesome. Sakurai getting advice is great. For his friend of course.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe how much progress has been made, I honestly expected the manga to continue as if nothing happened.

Group Leader
Yess! Fujisaki brother definetely deserved this new cover. He is the best wingman!
And Sakurai-san is such a cat person ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
So much progress. When I started this manga I didn’t expect any progress in this department at all.

Fujisaki's older brother is such amazing bro... He definitely deserves his love - maybe he'll that special person soon. Hang in there man! We're rooting for you!!

Thank you so much for the translation of this chapter!

niceee omg theyre so cute!! and fujisaki sam sure is a great friend huh!! loce this series thank you for the updates!

Dex-chan lover
I was surprised by the heated pad on liver tip, then he came and dropped the vaseline against hypothermia tip!

What a man, holy shit.

Now we know why he is awkward around Ume-chan or has been blushing a lot haha cuz, She confessed to him when she was drunk XD

Users who are viewing this thread