Top 1 Fighting Tutoring - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Really not a fan of her still calling him loser. I wish they showed more of her redeeming qualities outside of her teaching him how to fight. When the main premise is him having to deal with bullying and her kind of being one to him rubs me the wrong way. Her getting to get away with it because oh she's pretty and the probably the main love interest is not a good look imo. Like I don't hate her to be clear I'd just like to see some growth as a character from her but to give her some slack it is still pretty early on in the story so this could very well change down the line.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Really not a fan of her still calling him loser. I wish they showed more of her redeeming qualities outside of her teaching him how to fight. When the main premise is him having to deal with bullying and her kind of being one to him rubs me the wrong way. Her getting to get away with it because oh she's pretty and the probably the main love interest is not a good look imo. Like I don't hate her to be clear I'd just like to see some growth as a character from her but to give her some slack it is still pretty early on in the story so this could very well change down the line.
I agree, but given that it's a webtoon, we're probably a few more arcs before we get to that point. Character development like that doesn't happen after the MC handles the trash mobs.

Fed-Kun's army
it builds character and mentality for a whimp like him. Aside of that, she stay true to teach him, some kind of what drill instructor do

I’m digging it, but yeah I’d like the girl to stay his friend and him get a different love interest (as of now). Hope they keep translating this one!!

Fed-Kun's army
I’m digging it, but yeah I’d like the girl to stay his friend and him get a different love interest (as of now). Hope they keep translating this one!!
Only reason I read this IS because of her and the mc being the main lead. I read this because of a spoiler that they get fricking get spicy at some point

Users who are viewing this thread