Tora wa Ryuu wo Mada Tabenai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - White Tiger in the Snow

Dex-chan lover
I know it's a fantasy world cuz of dragons but I wonder where are they? Cuz there are tigers, yaks, bears, maybe somewhere on Asia? Somewhere there cuz of the chinese dragon

Double-page supporter
I know it's a fantasy world cuz of dragons but I wonder where are they? Cuz there are tigers, yaks, bears, maybe somewhere on Asia? Somewhere there cuz of the chinese dragon
If I remember correctly, it was explained a few chapters ago.

Aggregator gang
What a brat lol. Even though previously the tiger's low iq was pointed out, she has a well developed eq- or at least is very empathetic. Even though the dragon's mischeviousness can be charming, I hope he doesn't take advantage of her too much, or at least not with giving back something in return. He's a jaded lil fella with some growing to do...

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapter! Loved to see them bicker 😆 but fr, he has got to learn how to be nicer! 😤

I've been reading this in bato.to and it stopped at chapter 4. Honestly it was one of my most favorite mangas to read but then I forgot about it because it stopped updating for like a year but then i suddenly remembered it at 3am so I tried to search it up but it only had 4 chapters because it haven't been updated since then. So I checked mangadex to see if there were any translations up and there is!! THANK YOU SIR CLAM FOR TL AND UPDATING <33

Dex-chan lover
What a brat lol. Even though previously the tiger's low iq was pointed out, she has a well developed eq- or at least is very empathetic. Even though the dragon's mischeviousness can be charming, I hope he doesn't take advantage of her too much, or at least not with giving back something in return. He's a jaded lil fella with some growing to do...
Agreed. I know that he's traumatized and is trying to keep her at bay but he needs to open up more.

Group Leader
@Sir_Clam Good morning. When will English Chapter 11 of The Tiger Still Won't Eat the Dragon Manga be released?
Probably on Tuesday of this week, sorry for the delay! July and August are very busy months for me, so I have had to slow down work immensely. Releases will be a little more sporadic until mid-August or so, then they'll be back to normal!!

Probably on Tuesday of this week, sorry for the delay! July and August are very busy months for me, so I have had to slow down work immensely. Releases will be a little more sporadic until mid-August or so, then they'll be back to normal!!
@Sir_Clam Okay and thank you for telling me.

Users who are viewing this thread