Tora wa Ryuu wo Mada Tabenai - Vol. 2 Ch. 15.5 - Volume 2 Omake

Group Leader
EDIT UPDATE (OCT 2023): I HAVE DROPPED THIS SERIES :/
I'm sorry to anyone who was reading this and looking forward to the upcoming chapters, but in recent chapters there has been implied sexual violence. I'm not interested in continuing to work on a series with that in it. If there are any other groups who would like to pick this series up, please shoot me a message and I will happily provide raws. Sorry again!

Take care!
- Clam

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
These hypothetical (maybe reincarnations in the future?) happy situations are literally here just as a chaser for the real story's tragedies or to catch us off guard so we don't expect the story to take a dark turn

Dex-chan lover
These hypothetical (maybe reincarnations in the future?) happy situations are literally here just as a chaser for the real story's tragedies or to catch us off guard so we don't expect the story to take a dark turn
I'm enjoying the omake a lot more than the rest of the manga, even if the dynamics between all the characters are very weird still.

The main reason for me is switch back and forth from humanoid to animal takes me out of the story, because it doesn't make much sense in a physical way. I get the author might be anthropomorphizing the characters as a drawing metaphor that never actually happened, but still.

The art is absolutely gorgeous though and I love when the artist puts care and effort on drawing every character of a series. Sadly you can't take that for granted.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the sl sir_clam. have a nice break over there

Yes, there IS something like that, but not what many people'd think. I hope someone else can continue to translate this series. I love their chemistry.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Anybody know where I can read raws for this? I tried but only got to chapter 20 in Chinese :(

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry to anyone who was reading this and looking forward to the upcoming chapters, but in recent chapters there has been implied sexual violence. I'm not interested in continuing to work on a series with that in it. If there are any other groups who would like to pick this series up, please shoot me a message and I will happily provide raws. Sorry again!

Take care!
- Clam
You're a little bitch you know that?
Why pick up a series that is clearly going to have violence in the first place?
That's a stupid mentality to have.
I at least had an excuse to drop my scans.

Take care!
- Clam
you are simply lying, there is indeed an attempt at sexual violence, but nothing is accomplished, and for those who don't know, don't worry! It's nothing on the level of Berserk, NTR doujinshis, or anything like that, this guy is 🧢 I hope the next scan isn't a crybaby grown ass man like this guy.

Dex-chan lover
You're a little bitch you know that?
Why pick up a series that is clearly going to have violence in the first place?
That's a stupid mentality to have.
I at least had an excuse to drop my scans.
you are simply lying, there is indeed an attempt at sexual violence, but nothing is accomplished, and for those who don't know, don't worry! It's nothing on the level of Berserk, NTR doujinshis, or anything like that, this guy is 🧢 I hope the next scan isn't a crybaby grown ass man like this guy.
You two should learn to keep those things inside.

Users who are viewing this thread