Tori Kissa! - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Setsubun

Contributor
Yeah, the question here is what's the average avian's lifespan. For example Strix in the Pathfinder universe live 40-60 years, so that would put Rin past her twenties in human age.

Dex-chan lover
Don't care, still rooting for them to get together. Now more like a father/daughter than lovers, but still! Protect the precious bird girls.

Double-page supporter
I think the biggest suprise is only 27. I for sure thought 30s or 40s. Doubling down on the daughter relationship

Dex-chan lover
I am surprised Rin could be considered an oppai loli by human standards, but it's not that crazy considering how cute she acts :kek:

Last edited:
Group Leader
When Hirokazu finds out he's an accidental lolicon.

Anyhow, bird lifetime is all over the place. Robins and sparrows and doves are lucky to get 6 years in the wild but can do just over 20 in captivity if they're lucky. 15 for pigeons. Crows are similar though one allegedly reached 59 but there's no actual proof (India, someone might have been swapping out crows).

Larger parrots can do up to 80 (well documented). But birds like Rin-san more in the 20s. Now the good news is that generally the larger the bird the longer it lives. Large parrots live way longer than small parrots. Ostriches can do 40-50 in perfect conditions. And Rin is really really big for a bird.

Users who are viewing this thread