Torima Minshuku Yadori-teki na! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Very Scumbaggy ♡

Dex-chan lover
Oh no.
Instead of reverting back to her blonde gyaru self, she's de-gyarufying herself even more by removing the piercing. :meguuusad:
someone add the tragedy tag. Her reaction to the photo did seem like she was kinda embarrassed. Probably heading for a falling for who she is now, rather than who she was situation. Despite hair color and a slightly darker tan being the only difference between her and the photo.

Dex-chan lover
"Or I will fall in love with her!"? You FOOL. You NONCE. Do you not realize that it is already too late

Dex-chan lover
I know people are angsting about her losing her past gal style, but I like her current form. The tan is just enough of a hint and then she has the sort of sexy onee-san glasses and sensible tied-back hair and it makes the teasing even more fun.

Double-page supporter
...what?
they what?
you have what?
you did what?
you feel like what?

Dex-chan lover
As erotic this chapter is, I still sense something heavy foreboding her past. I never liked tragedy and drama. Got through zyugoya childhood friend barely were it not for the...Minimal presentation of the tragedy.

Group Leader
First wet dream and you're already in college? I thought you were supposed to have them during puberty. I guess it's a bit different for everyone I guess.

Not only the landlady is a landlady but she's also a professional semen demon.

Dex-chan lover
yugioh-should.gif

Dex-chan lover
the landlady is hot
lively personality
swimming in the ocean and literally hunting up a night's dinner is awesome
Her bar friend is cool as well.

Dickless MC literally ruins the entire thing.
Literally acts like I used to when I was ten years old.
Dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread