toshiNARI Scans

Group Leader
So, what do you want me to scanlate next?
X10.jpg

Group Leader
@toshiNari would be you be interested in translating https://mangadex.org/title/16014/senpai-sore-hitokuchi-kudasai ? it's kind of similar to Hinmin Choujin Kanenashi-kun

Thanks!

Group Leader
@kalton I can’t guarantee it, as I am currently scanlating 4 series. 3 out of the 4 have ended, so once I’ve finished scanlating them, I may be able to pick it up. I will ask the original scan team when that time comes. Thanks for your suggestion!

@cifipumir @dman94 thanks for the support!

Thank you for translate "Hinmin Choujin Kanenashi-kun"! 10 stars for that manga!

I saw the update about half-hiatus. I do not know how to write comforting or motivating words. I want to say thank you again, we are really enjoy your works. Sent 💟

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for bringing Power of Smile to us, it's lovely and I am looking forward to read more of it.

I have but one request: can the SFX also be translated and put around the frame or anyway it's convenient for you ? They bring more to a manga.

Cheers!

Group Leader
@RoPoem Thanks for the support!

Unfortunately I rarely translate sfx unless it’s important to what that particular panel is about. Most of the time when I translate them they generally just make it look really corny or it starts looking like a western comic (nothing against those, but it feels jarring to me personally). And a lot of the time you can guess what that sfx is by context.

Those are my excuses, but I will admit that the time consumption is a big factor too, particularly because it requires a lot of redrawing.

Apologies, but translating sfx isn’t really my style.

Fed-Kun's army
@toshiNARI

No need to apologize *grabs pitchfork*, I'm happy I'm able to read manga *grabs torch*, so no complaints from me! *KILL THE HEATHEN* I was asking because I like sfx, but would never impose to redraw all of them - I only meant to translate them and leave them in a corner.

With all seriousness, thank you for doing this for us.

i really respect you for doing this job for free,
people over here doesnt have any right to complain about translation

Users who are viewing this thread