Toshishita no Otokonoko

Overall, decent characters but it’s way too generic and cliché for me,, most of the scenes are scenes you’d find from nozaki’s manga in gekkan shoujo nozaki-kun LOL. Made me cringe way too fucking much!!! Still gonna read though bc mc is super cute she make me ?? and also most recent had me interested again (probably only for a couple chapters lol)

older brother’s way hotter and I feel like she should be with an older and more mature guy since she has so many younger brothers,, I’m sad it won’t happen smh

I like how the progression of the main characters smoothly/casually? transitions into a romantic relationship.
It is interesting how each characters family background contributes to their character and relationship.

I'm the only one who don't like the male lead?
It's cute but it doesn't sit well with me.

Agreed with @punkeybird 😔. It started out so fluffy, smooth and promising.
But that ending?
I need one more flipping arc! Why did end like that? So dissatisfying. So abrupt and the arc completely lost it focus until the end? I'm so disappointed. This had potential of a being a good, fluffy manga but it was ruined. Ruined!? Why author why!?!

Interesting characters, promising start, kind of meh end.. i like the characters design and the fluffy feels when they are together!

great art and story started well but agreeing with the others that the end came too quickly.. but story had many scute moments tho

As much as I hella love this manga, I have to agree with the rest of the comments here.
I reallyyy love the male lead and how smooth (maybe except the ending) and lighthearted the story is.
The characters are really interesting too, I just really hope the author would consider making a sequel for this. That way it'll compensate the abrupt ending.

so cute!!! I just LOVE when the girl is older than the love interest <3

Users who are viewing this thread