Toshiue Elite Onna Kishi ga Boku no Mae de dake Kawaii - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.1

@Babiapalah what..? She's 29 you know? How can he be a pedo? If anything, a 29 years old woman going out with a 16 years old boy would be far more questionable you know?

I admit this mustache guy is looking cool as fuck, I don't even care if he get the girl he deserve it, maybe an harem also.

Dex-chan lover
I'd appreciate if they drop (or at least tone it down quite a bit) this social ineptitude schtick from characters in medium over anything else tbh. It belittes the character, even if you take into account their growth through the story just for comedic relief.

Dex-chan lover
MC will come to spy with another girl as guest for camouflage and then heroine misunderstood him for dating with another girl and she will get angry and take revenge by getting really close to the mustache guy to make MC jealous.

Then the situation escalated for the worse and heroine finally married the mustache guy after getting raped and lived happily ever after.

Hentai plot intensifies

Supporter
It’s only NTR until he realizes he is too good for her. Karens are no good.

Double-page supporter
@deathmailrock
My comment was about 70% sarcasm... But the other 30% was referencing the trope that the guy who suddenly appears with a marriage proposal for the FMC is always bad news. It's more often true than false.

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now, author is gonna make this dude a total douche who wants to rape her and MC comes in and saves her.

Dex-chan lover
@MrMcNasty but the nice guy that's just asking for an engagement is also a very common trope... so common to the point that it's also not unusual... half the time, it's them at minimum being such a nice guy or better fit that they make the MMC look bad...

Oh you caught up to the raws?! Daaaamn this is sooooo gooooooood need more!~

Users who are viewing this thread