Toshiue Elite Onna Kishi ga Boku no Mae de dake Kawaii - Vol. 1 Ch. 8.1

A yes discrete mathematics. That was fun. Glad I got it over last semester :)

Dex-chan lover
A CUTE FEMALE NIGHT THAT BRINGS
==============================
HER DRUNK SUBORDINATE HOME

PART 1

Strap in, boys!

Dex-chan lover
The Japanese are so heavy drinkers that I wonder why manga conversely depicts drinking as something so dramatic? You very often see especially female characters basically passing out after a single glass of wine.

When did a legal drinking age even become a thing? Maybe after the WW2? At most after the prohibition experiments of the early 20th century in various countries, maybe. I don't know, but I doubt it's an old concept.

Fed-Kun's army
A little spoiler for the next chpater:
raw

You will understand when you see it.

So Haru is old enough to fight to the death against gigantic monsters but not old enough to drink some beer? Alright.

Plsssa Fuckin Smash next Chap Already(also i think karens gonna sleep with haru what i mean is literal sleep and not sex just like most mangas but hopefully its gonna be sex time)

@2edgy4you
Same thing as not being to fuck yourself up with alcohol until you're 21 but being able to fuck someone elses when you're 18 with firearms.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Atleast in the US

A quick sketch of the proof is as follows: if k is integer, any integer number can be written as either 3k, 3k+1 or 3k-1, as any integer divided by 3 must have remainder 0, 1 or 2. However, if you could write a prime as 3k, it would be divisible by 3, so it's either 3 or not a prime; hence, any prime p>3 is of the form 3k+1 or 3k-1

Users who are viewing this thread