Toshiue Elite Onna Kishi ga Boku no Mae de dake Kawaii - Vol. 1 Ch. 9.2

Dex-chan lover
@dvaranigra, it's never been hidden that he was tops, Mulberry made that clear, his workload for Karen made that very clear, he's just a goon

Dex-chan lover
O BOI, O BOI. Finally some serious plot. I hope they go back to fluff moment after this arc

Wouldn't making the concert a VR experience, using good MMD models, and making appropriate stages that take advantage of the main 360 camera placement do the same? Only issue then is just animation.

Dex-chan lover
I think the Hatsune Miku as vtuber thing has been done. Not really sure if I like it or not though.

@Cacona That would be pretty cool, not just for Hatsune Miku and Vocaloid but also vtubers concert in general. Some can't just spend the money and time and effort to visit Japan every time an event happen after all, and it's not like they themselves receive any money from the plane's ticket

I was... not expecting Page 3... but will happily indulge in a Karen we’ll never have. Lol

When does the new chapters come out? Since there only 10ch in 10months seems kinda worrying

Double-page supporter
Oh haru's future father in law and damn haru is not even serious mode, damn he must have some hidden power!!

Dex-chan lover
All caught up.
Now I gotta wait like the rest of you.
I missed the series ngl

Users who are viewing this thread