Toshiue Elite Onna Kishi ga Boku no Mae de dake Kawaii - Vol. 4 Ch. 25.3

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter, as a note, this chapter is the end of LN Vol. 1, next chapter start LN Vol. 2, which is the latest LN Volume since 2020, though there is a WN that is completed, LN is a revision of it
Thanks for the Info. The way it was at the end I thought maybe they axed it.

Dex-chan lover
"15 year old adult " lmao what a disgusting excuse

and it's still a pedo wft "opposite of pedo" seek help.

and it's your fault that you are the pedo and you should be hanged by your balls.
Wait? He's 15??? Okay, I forgot that...

That said, the rest of my point stands. You are ignoring the fact that this is a story from the male's perspective... meaning it's us imagining ourselves as a 15 year old boy...

So it's us wanting a MILF, not us wanting a shota...

Dex-chan lover
Not in a medieval world

Edit. I don’t really understand the “dumb” reaction, in medival times 16 was literally the age of adultness for men, I am not saying it’s morally right, but that it was normal at the time
Worry not. People can blindly hate something and generalizing problem even though there is no problem. And it's not a medieval times case, even now you can find people who married at that age and with so much age gap. It's just cultural differences

Dex-chan lover
Could've ended it there and itd be a bit wonky but very good shorter series.

Dex-chan lover
Not in a medieval world

Edit. I don’t really understand the “dumb” reaction, in medival times 16 was literally the age of adultness for men, I am not saying it’s morally right, but that it was normal at the time
people have poor memory and don't remember the 87 times the manga said 16 was marriage age in their world

Users who are viewing this thread