Toshiue Elite Onna Kishi ga Boku no Mae de dake Kawaii - Vol. 5 Ch. 27.2

Dex-chan lover
Glad the Captain is being much more honest about her feelings so that a plus but it sucks that Haru has to be transferred so soon after finally getting his girl. Also appreciate that their relationship isn't really a secret either literally everyone knows, I'm really tired of those type of plot points in romcoms.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm glad you noticed everything about Madeline's outfit. It kind of says a lot about the relationship she has with her husband. Either they have an open relationship or he knows no matter what, she is all his. I vote the second.

I will say the "dafuq" and "y'all" were enough to pull me out of the narrative. It made me wonder if this was another joke chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations!

=====================================================

We all understand your reasoning Karen! :sneaky:

And speaking of Karen, this is something I've been wanting to say for a long time, but always forgot to do so... if there's one thing about her looks I do praise this mangaka (besides that she's gorgeous ofc) is that she big boobs that are proportional to her body size, like actual beautiful big boobs, not the exaggerated juggs dangling from the chest that most mangakas tend to draw their characters like, I'm not a big fan of those but Karen's are great!

Dex-chan lover
I actually liked that adorable abuse of power...

Bikini pick at the end wasn't that bad either...

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad you noticed everything about Madeline's outfit. It kind of says a lot about the relationship she has with her husband. Either they have an open relationship or he knows no matter what, she is all his. I vote the second.

I will say the "dafuq" and "y'all" were enough to pull me out of the narrative. It made me wonder if this was another joke chapter.
You say that like "Y'all" isn't an exceedingly common phrase used in common conversations on the daily.

Dex-chan lover
You say that like "Y'all" isn't an exceedingly common phrase used in common conversations on the daily.
In the southern US it is, I hear and use it frequently, in the rest of the english speaking world it isn't. I don't think I've ever read it unless the character was from the southern US, which Karen is not from. She also hasn't used it before which made it stand out as much as "dafuq"

Users who are viewing this thread