Toshiue Elite Onna Kishi ga Boku no Mae de dake Kawaii

Dex-chan lover
This was pretty bad. Lots of melodrama, like a lot, with the mc crying a lot and acting like a damsel. Not a lot of fun teasing going on
Yeah I'm tapping out. Then story is kinda going nowhere and their relationship is stuck. The mangaka should just have 30 pages of sweaty sex and be done with the manga

"Will they or won't they" stories rarely survive past the "they did" point. The life support that the tension between the couple ends up recieving is usually in the form of contrived melodrama to push them away from each other.
As the song goes, you gotta know when to hold them, know when to fold them.

Dex-chan lover
I thought this would be like Treating the Knight like a Woman or similar works,but no, it's a work that doesn't just show innocent 29 year old and a shota boy, it also showcases fan service of various others like it's a bogstandard shounen echhi work.... please just go back to the lovey dovey and slightly perverted ways of the cp

Came for the ero stayed for the story.

It surprisingly gets pretty good 10 ish chapters in. 9/10 would recemend for the romance/drama.

Dex-chan lover
Its always fun to see a titty author be so out of their depth trying to add to a work that even the most cumbrained of us have to stop and shake their heads.

Dex-chan lover
I love the credit pages where you get in-depth analysis on the plot holes the story and art have right next to "Awooga Booba"

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone got any recommendations for this. I absolutely adore this its so good

Fed-Kun's army
Came for the ero stayed for the story.

It surprisingly gets pretty good 10 ish chapters in. 9/10 would recemend for the romance/drama.
Yes the romance is actually very cute in this one. A good balanced relationship. No wimpy mc or fmc. Both Chads

nice series 8/10

but the monthly updates for just .1 of a chapter is fucking devious

Fed-Kun's army
The Cornmuffins Color Commentary™ keeps this series going. The man ain't lying! Besides the "art", that is.

Users who are viewing this thread