Toshokan no Daimajutsushi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Contributor
Huh. I'm surprised you continued scanslating even after the official release started.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boi, I remember this manga! I hope this gets a more frequent release.

t

Chapter 3 was really good. Thanks for translating!
I hope more are to come, it's a phenomenal manga.

Very good storytelling.

Supporter
That panel of his despairing smile with tears running down his face was painful to look at

Fed-Kun's army
Man, what an awesome chapter! Thanks a bunch for the hard work :)

Scanlator site indicates this was released months ago and they've since dropped it due to the license.

Fed-Kun's army
A shame this is bound to stay in scanlation limbo, it's pretty good.

Dex-chan lover
I bet the villagers will realize that the knife-ear boy is the reason for the fire in the library, and finally chase him away. That kid has always been trying to sneak into the library and had just even attempted theft of one of its books, its obvious he set the fire as revenge for being caught.

Dex-chan lover
Ever since I saw the first chapter of this I’ve been in love, and since I’ve gotten the first two volumes

Since dis wan't be scanlated anymore, if someone wants to spoil the next chapter and the end of the first volume:
The library caretaker wants to make things right with a kid mc but the fire starts and he fall unconscious in the library from all the smoke or whatever. Kid mc rushes into the fire on his horsey while riding his girlfriend to save both the book and old geezer, his potential father in law, but in the end he heroically stays in the fire while his girlfriend and her comatose father ride on kid mc's horsey to safety. The kid mc dies. The kid mc is saved by his Aladdin girlfriend.
But it's all better be seen, 'cause, well, it is manga: action scenes and all the lore I didn't include in the spoiler.

mfw reading comments below
Tcs1L8T.png

When fucking potential S-tier manga like this have only 3 chapters scanlated in 3 years but run-of-the-mill isekai #109012 has dozens of chapters and frequent releases 😠😡🤬

EDIT: There are more chapters on other sites E.g. mangakakalot, mangafreak, etc. (@spons, @Grimmycoffee)

Dex-chan lover
@Voideater
Yeah, I saw it had an official release. I just went to madokami and downloaded the HD rips from there. Thanks for informing me though!

Users who are viewing this thread