Totem's Realm - Ch. 6

Thankyou for the nice meal.
Rlly looking forward for the next update!

Uhmm kinda curious with the plot, the Ussapy and Uta tribes men and lady Sera seems don't have any language barriers.

Anyway, thanku so much for the hardworks and I like to read the t/n note hehe, knowing I'm not alone fangirling that scene lol.

I’m pretty sure they were going to sacrifice her or use her to breed their version of the messiah dothraki style

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus christ she is dumb. God damn, you don’t trust the one who saves you and shows you compassion, but you are willing to go wih people who have killed someone in front of you and talked about torturing you?.... fuuuuck she is thick in brain. They just talked about human sacrifice and you don’t think you might a possible candidate since he said you were “special”? Often it’s the special people who are sacrificed num nut. What a plan, I mean, yeah sure you will be closer to the sea, but you will also be a captive, like did that slip her mind? Yeah you’re closer to the sea if you’re imprisoned on Alcatraz but that doesn’t mean you have access to it.

Edit: Fuck I’m getting frustrated by her these couple of chapters lol.

Users who are viewing this thread