Totem's Realm

oh fuck wuts this, a boner!?
guy probably never seen one before in his life. this some next level virginity

I am honestly so down for the jungle themed reverse harem 😹😹😹😹

@calvitre, thank you for addressing this. I was about to read it without looking at the description due to its ratings, so I’m really glad I checked the comments first. It’s unfortunate that indigenous people are so poorly portrayed in media and etc., whether for fetish purposes or incrimination. Either way, it’s racism. I won’t be reading this.

OMG I love this manga πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
Thanks for recommendation

I followed it cuz I was curious on how the first few chapters would turn out.

Its hard for me to like the female lead. Its mostly her personality type.

This is not my particularly favorite type of troupe to sexualize "beast-like" men. Or more or less .... primintive men or cave men. However you put it.
The fantasy setting of "being stuck into a deserted island with jungle/forest area and tribe vs tribe feuds." that might be someone else's fantasy story.

I've read many manga and doujins to say that asian people have a ton of issues regarding people of color and how they're protrayed in media. That's one thing. I dont see this comic as racist, but it has issues in culture.

Some people may like this type of comic, but for me I'll drop it.

https://www.traduccionesmoonlight.com/post/zona-de-totem These are 15 chapters in Spanish that can be translated and viewed by those who don’t now Spanish for fun

Users who are viewing this thread