Totsugi Okureta Kitsune ga Yome ni Kuru Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 10.5 - Volume 1 Extras

Dex-chan lover
I mean you maintain a cute fox girl look. I don't think anyone could see you as anything else even if you reverted to a more monstrous form time to time.

Kinda see you as a pet sometimes ngl since she can turn into a fox as well. Thinking about it couldn't she turn into that form as an excuse to cuddle with him.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! Have fun on your fishing trip.

Dex-chan lover
Hubby tail brushing and fluffing (also huffing) in thanks was performed to burn that extra stamina

Dex-chan lover
its so wholesome! (im just worried about the spider girl in the cover ruining the romance tho)

Dex-chan lover
I hope the six day fishing trip granted fat (or flat) flounders.

Dex-chan lover
Her response is basically my response to every energy drink. (And every cake.)

Thanks for the chapter! Enjoy the fishing trip!
The cycle of chugging energy drinks then being too awake to sleep so you've got to rely on energy drinks the next day or you'll crash at work is perfectly healthy. I've got grey hair in my early 20's to prove it!

Dex-chan lover
The cycle of chugging energy drinks then being too awake to sleep so you've got to rely on energy drinks the next day or you'll crash at work is perfectly healthy. I've got grey hair in my early 20's to prove it!
BACK IN MY DAY... before energy drinks (except for Jolt Cola), we would slam coffee (or No-Doz), and then use Benadryl to induce unconsciousness. Good times.

And I started going gray in high school, and am now reaching ever-more-awesome levels of silver in my hair. Rock that shit.

Users who are viewing this thread