Totsugi Okureta Kitsune ga Yome ni Kuru Hanashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 20.1 - To Fox Village!

Group Leader
Here we gooooo! Yes, it's more work for me, but I do like how these long end of book chapters always add more plot and/or more lore.

And yes, even in Japanese those bubbles are just stuffed to the brim with text. I apologize for the cramped typesetting, but there really is that much verbiage.

1721584454664.png

Dex-chan lover
I am curious how they will react to Goro since it seems to be a pretty big deal to them if they marry a human

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate not overdoing the 'how' on the 'hidden village.' "Oh, sometimes it slips" is... a pretty deft stroke on the part of the author. I can think of quite a few series where something like that would have bogged down the chapter terribly with too much exposition.

FoxMILFs when?

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Once again, I didn't want to ruin that textless page by putting my text on it.
I'm really grateful when scanlators accord original works such respect, even if I think this is perhaps overly cautious here. In view of this, I'll take your "crappy" typesetting any day. Thank you for bringing us this fun title!

Fed-Kun's army
I am loving this series! Keep up the good work and thank you very much for bringing to us! <3

Dex-chan lover
That's a heck of a lot of fields (rice paddies?) for foxes that apparently have to work up resistance to "human food" (P3 Ch12, she's solemnly eating an onigiri or something) and pity each other for barfing it out while practicing. Even if it's kinda silly, because foxes are omnivores that can eat pretty much whatever.

Just musing. I'll turn my brain back off, thanks. And thanks for TL!

Group Leader
That's a heck of a lot of fields (rice paddies?) for foxes that apparently have to work up resistance to "human food" (P3 Ch12, she's solemnly eating an onigiri or something) and pity each other for barfing it out while practicing. Even if it's kinda silly, because foxes are omnivores that can eat pretty much whatever.

Just musing. I'll turn my brain back off, thanks. And thanks for TL!
I think most of them aren't actually training to live in human cities, so don't have to work up that resistance to human food... but yeah, foxes are not dogs or cats in that way.

Dex-chan lover
I think most of them aren't actually training to live in human cities, so don't have to work up that resistance to human food... but yeah, foxes are not dogs or cats in that way.
That's why growing tons of human crops is confusing 😂 And their favorite food is inari sushi! I'm so confused. But that's fine, I'm really not a pedantic continuity nerd, just an observer lol

Users who are viewing this thread