Totsugi Okureta Kitsune ga Yome ni Kuru Hanashi - Vol. 6 Ch. 58.5 - Spiderpantsu

Group Leader
Well it's nice to see she's thinking of how to do nice things for him anyhow!

Next time - actual Tanuki Village!

And if you see it show up as vol 8, I fumbled that, fixed back to 6, just takes a few minutes to spread.

Dex-chan lover
Turns out a mere year is not enough time to inculcate the local concepts of common sense into a hermit girl who was previously a bug.

On the other hand, page 1 is the zillionth example of Japanese not knowing how colds work, so glass houses and all that.

Dex-chan lover
When Yotsuyu gained a humanoid form, did she become an endotherm? Even if she did, I reckon enough of her ectotherm origin would have remained that she'd be what some call a mesotherm. So, losing body temperature wouldn't be nearly as inconvenient for her as for a regular human, or most mammals in general.

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly a boy went through early puberty

Aww, Yotsuyu is such a sweetheart with the crayfish.

Spider Lady
Spider Lady
Does the things like a spider, maybe
Sleeps in late
Eats some bugs
Needlepoint
Gives good hugs
Look out
Here comes the Spider Lady

Thanks for the chapter!
WJhJel.gif

Now we wait til Yotsuyu pulls out a gun to beat the evil yokai

Dex-chan lover
This was adorable and now I want a lot more of spider X uni student.

Fun fact, some spiders present a meal gift to potential mates. If accepted they then breed :meguusmug:

Lewd jokes aside, I really like that the author took time to show that Yotsuyu does have him in her thoughts and wants to make him happy in her own way. (This ship is seaworthy!!)

Dex-chan lover
When Yotsuyu gained a humanoid form, did she become an endotherm? Even if she did, I reckon enough of her ectotherm origin would have remained that she'd be what some call a mesotherm. So, losing body temperature wouldn't be nearly as inconvenient for her as for a regular human, or most mammals in general.
She got tittays

Dex-chan lover
Japan is ok with eating whale meat, but crayfish is where they draw the line?
Just this nerd, pretty weak of him. My read is either he a) loves critters too much to do the deed himself (he loves insects) or b) he’s a true city boy at heart and can’t deal with the ick of animals that aren’t already prepped for cooking.

Dex-chan lover
Turns out a mere year is not enough time to inculcate the local concepts of common sense into a hermit girl who was previously a bug.

On the other hand, page 1 is the zillionth example of Japanese not knowing how colds work, so glass houses and all that.
It is kinda true though you get sick (or worsen an existing dormant sickness) when stressing the body, as with a sudden cold temperature might.

Dex-chan lover
Mostly uncensored tider spiddies :meguupog:

Lower temperature -> body uses more energy to compensate -> fatigue -> lowered immune system -> possible cold.

Dex-chan lover
It is kinda true though you get sick (or worsen an existing dormant sickness) when stressing the body, as with a sudden cold temperature might.
Lower temperature -> body uses more energy to compensate -> fatigue -> lowered immune system -> possible cold.
I'm aware but I consider this effect so minor as to be pedantic. Wearing no shirt at night isn't likely to make that much of a difference. It appears to be summer, she's in a bed with a blanket, and not sleeping outside. Also, she used to sleep outside, butt naked, every night, for over a year.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm aware but I consider this effect so minor as to be pedantic. Wearing no shirt at night isn't likely to make that much of a difference. It appears to be summer, she's in a bed with a blanket, and not sleeping outside. Also, she used to sleep outside, butt naked, every night, for over a year.
In the mountains too, as I recall. Which I'm guessing was at least a bit colder than down in the city.

Users who are viewing this thread