Totsukuni no Shoujo - Siúil, a Rún

What a nice manga, I heard there was an adaptation planned, can't wait to see it

Fed-Kun's army
Update immediately or I will literally yeet your kneecaps through a file shredder

Dex-chan lover
Found up to 35 on other sites, RIP uploaders on here though.

To everyone who's curious, this manga has an official release that's absolutely stellar. Please support it.

For those who like Mahoutsukai no Yome, you definitely will like this series. Personally i prefer Totsukuni no Shoujo over Mahoutsukai no Yome.

@Willy34 It's still ongoing. There's no news about it and all sites states it's still ongoing.

For those who like Mahoutsukai no Yome, you definitely will like this series. Personally i prefer Totsukuni no Shoujo over Mahoutsukai no Yome.

@Willy34 It's still ongoing. There's no news about it and all sites states it's still ongoing.

Literally my favourite manga, I want to buy all the physical copies to support the artist T^T

Sweet and gentle at first, slowly shifting into melancholy and sweet sorrow before just fucking punching you in the stomach, and then u cry and lie on the floor in pain. :)

Really big spoiler:
WHEN HE GIVE HER HIS SOUL BUT THEN HE FORGETS ABOIT HER AND SHES LIKE “teacher? This isn’t funny. Teacher? Why don’t you remember me?” I F#CKING DIED BRO OH MY HEART IS WEAK

Users who are viewing this thread