Totsuzen Desu ga, Ashita Kekkon Shimasu

Such a good shoujo (whoops its a josei sorry). It's very romantic, but also realistic. I really love it. You can find the missing chapters on manga tensei etc. The manga has been dropped by the group but there is italian and also the official licensed english one (must pay), but i will wait to see if it will be picked up. Overall, great story. has a slightly dated manga style but the story is very realistic and in no way are any of the characters overbearing except in understandable circumstances. It talks about typical things like balancing work schedules in a relationship and being patient even when one has different values (marriage and no marriage.) 9/10 because 10 is for masterpiece and this isn't outstanding for me but a great well written manga i will reread.

Edit: looking back on this 5 months later, 10/10. There are components that some people may not like (forced hand grabbing) but this is seriously the most well written josei I’ve read ever. All the leads have some substance to them and even the 2nd male lead gives a good run for your money. It’s rare to find well written manga in the world of cheesy manga tropes these days. Fav josei of all time now.

I really appreciate this one 😄

[/I'm curently reading volume 7 in french and the only thing that annoy me is that the FL is is too relax... She know how the 2nd ML see her but she continue to talk to him like there's no problem 🙄

Update : reading volume 8, if I'm realistic, she should go and marry the 2nd ML even trough I totally ship her with the 1st ML...😭

End of volume 8 : OOOOOH SHIT

end of volume 9 : That end was great ! The extra end (44.5) is too sweet for my little heart 😍]]

Is there anyone who can recommend where we can find there translations?please sooo eager to know the ending😭😭

I read the official translation. This is so good. I do wish the FL had been more assertive, but I guess forced separation is mandatory for these stories. She has saint like patience for the ML but I still adored her.

Can someone please tell me how it ends? i doubt the rest will be translated

edit: nevermind i found the rest of the translation on a different site - google the name to find it

@ missbluesunglasses
I dm'd you! it's probably not allowed to rec other manga sites on here, if anyone else wants the link lmk

A surprisingly good manga. The MCs have very believable actions and thoughts most of the time, their relationship evolves quite naturally, and apart from some manga concessions (aka some cliche drama) at the end, the manga is consistently good.

Users who are viewing this thread