Totsuzen Imouto ni Natta Doukyuusei to Doukyo Suru Koto ni Natta Hanashi - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
How do you know that?
I don't know... Maybe because you live together? :facepalm:
The one who wrote the story is either A.I. or stupid.

Edit: Sorry, I went too far even though I didn't know author's plan for the story. I ignored the possibility that the brother said that to put the sister on the spot. Which would be clear after the next chapter, if there's someone nearby or not overhearing their conversation. Getting the secret out after just one chapter would also be fun.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't know... Maybe because you live together? :facepalm:
The one who wrote the story is either A.I. or stupid.
You do know since they're pretending to not know each other,he made the smartest and most logical statement for keeping that secret,right?

Some of y'all need to think a bit more.

Dex-chan lover
You do know since they're pretending to not know each other,he made the smartest and most logical statement for keeping that secret,right?
Their conversation was clearly not done in the situation where they need to pretend (maybe there's noone nearby to overhear), because with that question the brother just pointed out the "strangeness" of her remark instead. He could have responded differently.

Some of y'all need to think a bit more.
Right.

Dex-chan lover
So now we have mangas with the AI art... I know it's not really new, but I'm not sure how to feel about it.

Dex-chan lover
Their conversation was clearly not done in the situation where they need to pretend (maybe there's noone nearby to overhear), because with that question the brother just pointed out the "strangeness" of her remark instead. He could have responded differently.
And you know there were no others because...

And you know the tone and look on his face when he said that because...

Also,how do you even know if they even were awake and getting ready for school at the same time?,because clearly the usual trope of ensuring they don't go together at the same time from the same direction is gonna come up.

For all we know,he had the biggest darn smug look on his face and said that to put her on the spot,which is a stretch further then saying he did as a clever way to remind her to not blurt things out.

But assuming off the bat that the conversation is unrealistic and therefore the author is stupid with no solid references to situation at hand?...really now?...

Dex-chan lover
And you know there were no others because...

And you know the tone and look on his face when he said that because...
I'll explain why I thought that below.

Also,how do you even know if they even were awake and getting ready for school at the same time?,because clearly the usual trope of ensuring they don't go together at the same time from the same direction is gonna come up.
What are you talking about? Those things doesn't matter. Now you're just adding things.

For all we know,he had the biggest darn smug look on his face and said that to put her on the spot,which is a stretch further then saying he did as a clever way to remind her to not blurt things out.
Putting her on the spot is the exact opposite of keeping a secret, because when one suddenly get put on the spot there was a pretty big chance they would make a mistake, like what she did when she reacted with, "Ah..." That's what putting someone on the spot would do. It would be worse if he said that with "the biggest darn smug look on his face."
That's why I said that the situation was done without anyone nearby to overhear their conversation, because I thought the brother wouldn't do such thing and exposed the secret just one day after she asked.

But assuming off the bat that the conversation is unrealistic and therefore the author is stupid with no solid references to situation at hand?...really now?...
I guess that's my mistake. I went too far considering I didn't know author's plan for the story. I ignored the possibility that the brother was intentionally trying to expose the secret by putting the sister on the spot. For some reason I thought the brother must not be that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread