Totsuzen Papa ni Natta Saikyou Dragon no Kosodate Nikki: Kawaii Musume, Honobono to Ningenkai Saikyou ni Sodatsu

Dex-chan lover
I hope one day we see this translated, it looks so dang cute.

Group Leader
Presently being done by our group. It's been translated and we're mid-redraws atm. This series is especially nuts with the redraw work. Expect a chapter in the not so distant future :)

Group Leader
@Serverclosed
We got quite busy and lazy. We're currently a two-man team, if you have anyone able to help with typesetting and/or redraw work, that would be nice. I was about 70% done with redraws but the problem is the amount. The first chapter is like 40 pages in length with 90% of those pages including heavy redraws. Okay... you've got me... I'm gonna see how much I can do today. Maybe manage to finish one or two of the pages that were quite critical so I can have my lone TL/TS start with typesetting.

Dex-chan lover
@EasternFox I can guess you want to make a good work on it, but is it worth go that far with the redraws? Anyway, I have nobody that can help, and I kinda suck at it, though I have done some redraws before (never done typesetting tho.)

Group Leader
@Serverclosed
That's fine. I made a mistake and now can't reverse it since it's mostly done at this point. The art is incredible, and I wanted to give it all we had, but IRL stuff distracted us, and we ended up neglecting it longer than we should of. Honestly, if we didn't lose our one editor, we probably would have been able to do it, but they got burned out of typesetting in general.

I'll probably post a recruitment page at the end of the chapter to see if we get any bites.

Users who are viewing this thread