Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Ch. 34 - The 34th Floor: Inauguration Ceremony

Don’t think Lord Fuckwad knows where he’s standing or what he just witnessed if he’s acting like that. Hopefully that catch and punish the assassin as well.

Dex-chan lover
lord twat: you insulted 3 important people, you know what can happen?

mc: bitch I just summoned the 3 highest gods aaaand got their blessing, I can do what I want.

also big thanks for the big batch!

Fed-Kun's army
...why are manga villains so god damn retarded? I hate to use that word, but is true. Like dude not only conquered the biggest tower in the world but also summoned 3 gods at the same time, did you honestly thought you would win? You are on his literal house, dude could vanish you into a room for all eternity of he wanted to

Dex-chan lover
LMAO that arrogant guy, even after seeing Gods being summoned by MC, still think he has some kind of advantage! BURN btch!

Reactions: GK
Contributor
I though gifts were for christmas, but new years??? you shouldnt have Soseki Scans.😍

Dex-chan lover
@Knighto 3 important gods not highest. Technically there is one god above them and they have even said themselves there are other gods besides them that have started to notice the MC's presence. I am not saying what you are saying is wrong, just trying to put into perspective that he is kind of in deep shit deity wise.

Dex-chan lover
I just wanted to say thank you got the quadruple release. Best thing that's happened to me all year (to be clear it's still 2020 my time; this hasn't been the best year (and that's coming from someone that likes the changes and no social interaction COVID enforced)). But I still need more. God, I hate it when I find a series I actually like (and am not just reading to pass time).

@wilddeath isn't the God protecting him that he has the best relationship with specifically the highest? Even if the others are mad or feel neglected (jealous) what they can do should still be limited. Spica also mentioned last chapter that they all have domains. I don't expect anything besides more wanting him to communicate with them and summon them for their blessings.

Users who are viewing this thread