Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Ch. 35 - The 35th Floor: God’s Blessing

You know... this is fine, no much drama, just straight up wholesome harem power fantasy, once in a while, this is fine

Reactions: GK
Based on the way the gods have always treated him, I assume it was the plan from the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
What a waste of an assassin sub-plot
just ended with "everyone unfriended them"

• Funny
Dex-chan lover
Arrogant idiot: I still have power! No one can stop me!

MC: Nope, you're out.

Arrogant idiot: NANI?!?!

• Funny
Dex-chan lover
I've seen some people comment about "god sex" and such in the comments, here goes some spoilers from the novel: That was Ashura's plan from the start! As you may have already guessed, there are only goddesses in that world, no male god, as such Ashura thought to bet on MC, that he would one day ascend to godhood and be able to "be together" with the goddesses. Which is also why Ashura have been "pulling some strings" behind the scenes for MC to meet so many women in his course through life, all so he becomes accustomed to dealing with a harem, since that's what waiting to happen to MC after ascension.

Fed-Kun's army
What dumb architecture, for anyone to go to the living room from the bottom, they have to pass Isnani.

Dex-chan lover
@R0dr1g0-Shin lmaoooo , just wonder how many chapter Will need it to reach MC x Asura scene xD and if u know can u tell me what happen with the 3 idiot there in the future? (I hope they suffer more and more lol )

Users who are viewing this thread