Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Ch. 35 - The 35th Floor: God’s Blessing

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Great he's enlarging the control area but that floor plan has several issues. From the looks of the plan Tin and Thalatha's rooms just have a hall in between but a wall cutting off all access to any other rooms. How are they suppose to get in and out? Hard to tell but unless Ek, Doll and Wahid can get to the chapel from reception they'll have to go through Isnani's room to get to the Diner and Living room. Also, should have MC's name in Bedroom if that's where he's sleeping. Plus, if Mitsuki and Kouhi are sharing the room with him where are they going to sleep if one of the other women come in to spend the night with him and they're not joining? As for the workshop should have it on another floor with the room providing a restricted warp gate to it. That way if something blows up or goes really wrong they can quickly escape without bothering anyone else. Like let's say they accidently create an uber stink bomb. As is the stench would leak out onto the whole floor severely bothering everybody. In any case, will be interesting to see who the chapel is dedicated to and if blessed or not.

@Mathiason I just noticed that when you pointed it out.
I think the hallway for Tin and Thalatha was just an error from the illustrator. He probably made this from rectangles and forgot(didn't notice) the wall.

Fed-Kun's army
No, they're being punished for eating the MC's favorite pudding and are doomed to spend eternity in their rooms never seeing the light of day again. Unless someone reminds him to let them out after a while. Probably right about the illustrator but this sounds more interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Would be nice if this little fact makes them treat him with a little more fucking respect but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Dex-chan lover
This is really a bad manga. I mean there no plot to the story nothing that gives any significant. the must be working on half-brain for this.
That's because it's more of a slice of life... it's more about the average events he goes through and him living his life.

Users who are viewing this thread