Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Ch. 35 - The 35th Floor: God’s Blessing

@DeathDonut
Fiction ? damn man, have you ever read it before say its fiction?
i said this because i have read most manga which make me really confusing. why japanese mangaka always try to make a human adscended to godhood.
what is god? is it a job? or is it a thing? or he is who create us.. make this world, and create afterlife.
in the end, they japanese find afterlife is exist yet believing on reincarnation. sad
im done. i just tell you, we human cant adscended to godhood or what god,gods,anything. because we "Human". If you try to be a saint, yes. people call you that, but thats doesnt make you a saint. you just a normal human who thinking the world revolves around you. but its not.

@anakskul
why japanese mangaka always try to make a human adscended to godhood.

I’m pretty sure you’re confounding with Chinese artists. It’s them, who in nearly all their work make human ascend to immortality/godhood. But it’s kind of normal since they have that notion of ascension coming from their mythology and classic. 🤔

Lastly, from what I’ve understood about Japan, the concept of gods has always been kind of flexible and from memory, I’m pretty sure half of the country don’t believe in gods...

Double-page supporter
@Gunny

The magazine chapters are all censored but they will be uncensored in tankoubons (there's no equivalent vocab in english, so you can think it's as the official released book). The raw of this chapter seems to come from the magazine version since the latest book hasn't been released yet.

• This
Reactions: GK
@razyackerman probably means that he isn't a spiritual entity that can manifest in the physical world like the goddesses but he actually possess a full physical body in the mortal world and he lives there.

Dex-chan lover
So now we find out if the goddesses are interested in him for the reason we have all been thinking they are interested in him.

Dex-chan lover
i sitll wouldnt mind if the plant wasnt all only small sailing

Dex-chan lover
@Solumbrare
at the same time Japan is also known for turning anything to gods, especially since Tsukumogami exist
like honestly where else is there a god of poverty? xD

@anakskul
Fiction ?
Yes, Fiction.
No almighty, just and good gods exist in this world.
In my reality, anyway.

we human cant adscended to godhood or what god,gods,anything.
Humans can ascend to godhood, if some god wills it. Because by definition, gods are omnipotent and almighty. Omnipotent means, that they can make a person into a god.

Your statement about "humans being unable to ascend" is probably blasphemeous in your own religion, by the way.
Because by saying that "no human can ascend to godhood", you're questioning god's omnipotence, as essentially you claim that even your god cannot ascend a person to godhood, and thus your god is not almighty.

@CinderSquall:
at the same time Japan is also known for turning anything to gods
Japanese "kami" are a bit different thing and in essence they're closer to shamanistic(?) spirits. There are definitely nigh-omnipotent or fully omnipotent Kami (Amaterasu, perhaps?), but aside from those they're weaker than mythical beings from other religions and have limited influence. Also, in Shinto a human can become kami.

well it makes sense for him to be a god now considering he literally crossed the astral planes

Dex-chan lover
I'm waiting for the uncensored version with great anticipation...
No, I'm not perverted, I just like to enjoy art when it's pure and not shackled by nasty censorship.

• This

Users who are viewing this thread