Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Ch. 59 - The 59th Floor - The Four Elemental Fairies

Dex-chan lover
ah but he missed the strongest one https://tenor.com/view/touhou-cirno-pumped-excited-punch-gif-17552731
idfk how to embed gifs and idc
touhou-cirno.gif

maybe reserved it for chapter 3(61) and 4(62) of this vol, if i not remember it wrong that 2 chapter is adaptation one of my fav chapter in WN, pretty much show how much stupid human can be trying to test a divine being limit :ROFLMAO:
Ah yeah that ch lol, what even funnier knowing that it will be not the last some puny human trying to test the divine 😂

So, what happened to the fairy after she used Polymerization on the dragon? She ded?

Dex-chan lover
So, what happened to the fairy after she used Polymerization on the dragon? She ded?
more like merge ? it seem the fairy didnt have any personality until he gave them Divine Power, before that they more like mass of energy taking a shape
Ah yeah that ch lol, what even funnier knowing that it will be not the last some puny human trying to test the divine 😂
the next one indeed even more worst lol, they even involved the god in divine realm in squabble

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
maybe reserved it for chapter 3(61) and 4(62) of this vol, if i not remember it wrong that 2 chapter is adaptation one of my fav chapter in WN, pretty much show how much stupid human can be trying to test a divine being limit :ROFLMAO:
I presume the wn ch is 361 and 462?

Dex-chan lover
Miss Vampire Queen just jinxed herself by uttering those words like some magnification of the word "flag"

I bet my left foot he will some time down the line bring lesser gods down to stay.

Dex-chan lover
Should probably not explain how he got the name "Sara".

Sylph still best fairy, though.

She really should've learned not to get too surprised by now.

Does Dine just have a permanent panty shot?
Their fairies flying around as they please. It depends entirely on what angle they're drawn at.

But it takes a tremendous amount of Fetish or OCD to actually notice and call it out, considering the extreme effort the artist made to convey those gratuitous panty shots...
Sort of like the effort you spend in calling out the calling out?

I prefer the midboss fairy.

Miss Vampire Queen just jinxed herself by uttering those words like some magnification of the word "flag"
I bet my left foot he will some time down the line bring lesser gods down to stay.
Wouldn't be surprised if the gods he brought weren't particularly "lesser".

Also, expecting her to facepalm when it happens. At least I'm hoping for a funny reaction from her because of this.

Users who are viewing this thread