Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Kinda annoying with the ehhhh? amd with the damn virgin attitude lmao

Supporter
Page 33 with the ship reminded of the Crimson Permanent Assurance lol

“He may show us things we never considered before”
Weren’t they created just a week before at most?

Double-page supporter
😒
These girls aren't nearly tall enough to play the "Ara~ara" card.

Dex-chan lover
MC sure is a genius. - Let's just cut the connection of understanding with the dragon I'm currently on to see how it goes. Why? Because I can. Oh, by the way, the dragon is currently flying high above the sky while I don't know how to fly and I could easily die while falling. Nothing can go wrong -

... hopefully the story isn't all like this...

Dex-chan lover
Checking a dictionary, I couldn't figure out the reason for the names. Perhaps I'd need to check a better dictionary, who knows.

I have shit naming sense. Every thing i name Charles. Be it male or female. Bad force of habit

Oh my God...that world is flat?!?

Oh and is he suffering from the infamous Beta Male Personality??! There's a smut tag, so...kinda expecting sumfin here...

Dex-chan lover
"I've never heard of anybody doing that" What, in the like one hour that you've existed? What a surprise.

this is my 3rd rerun of this series. I think. cuz I forgot the story from the beginning again lololol. so if there was a border I hope this manga gets the starting to be a new city lord treatment where there are border like magical border and in later chapter it reaveled that its not the only continent in the world becuz someone/something created a barrier so when the barrier gets weaker the other continents or country started to invade (btw in that barrier there is no/little mana and the barrier is there for so long that the concept of magic is non existent or overwritten becuz they are isolated but outside the barrier all other nations can. well thats the plot and I hope we get that same treatment in here that there are plenty of other region or continent

Users who are viewing this thread