Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
Why doesnt he just relax and enjoy being sandwich by two bishoujos ? instead he acts like he hates it.

btw, the whole caravan attack was a mess. didnt know what the fuck was going on.. at first it looked like it was being attacked by wolves, then all of a sudden taht dumbass was attacking the MC.

I dont get his power either. I didnt even know he was using it, until the goddess said he was.
Also they called followers, But Servants would be better word.

• This
Reactions: GK
Double-page supporter
Just enjoy the moment if you repeat a lot you feel accustomed.

Double-page supporter
"A party can at most consist of 6 people"
Why? The reward is static and dependant on if the request is completed or not (I assume), the requester wouldn't pay more but the chance of successful completion would increase.
Now for the adventurers to split the reward between too many people might not be efficient, but that's their problem not the guild or the one that issued the quest.

In games it's only a thing for the sake of balance but this is a "real" world. Sick of authors blindly and needlessly pushing game mechanics they don't understand.

• Thinking
My theory on mitsuki and kouhi having the follower in their title is because it’s possible that kousuke was chosen as a young deity or something

Dex-chan lover
Cute? More like... beta pussy MC...
This MC is kind of stupid and beta... I was hoping for a good MC seeing how this still gets updated...
It's sad how many good Isekai novels go untranslated but not so great ones actually have good stable translators ... :x

Dex-chan lover
none of the girls get to wear sexy fur clothing, as far as the manga goes, which is sad
it would be nice tho, those lovely figures

not allowed to get mad at how he uses his power recklessly after telling him she will let him figure out how it works on his own....

Dex-chan lover
@Kronous It's certainly feels like that. In the first place he was suppose to be summoned, yet there was no summoner. Just those two girls were waiting for him, but they were created to be his companions. I'm pretty sure the black bear wasn't the summoner either. Technically speaking this should be linked to what is missing: Any kind of purpose or drive behind anything going on. Sure, there are plenty of other isekai where the MC isn't immediately told to save the world, or anything like that, but typically they still have something to do, sometimes just to survive, or at least have a bunch of things they are interested in trying. It's like all of that's missing here. The MC of this series feels like a blank page, like a plastic bottle floating in the sea, going wherever the currents take him. He has got zero personality so far. He can't even appreciate those two women trying to cuddle with him.

• Helpful
Dex-chan lover
NUUU!! MAH LEFT EYE! CHUUNI POWERZ OVERFLOWIN!

I swear to Thor if I got isekai'd and some goddess put magic power in ONE of my eyes and not the other, I'd just fucking commit sudoku again on the spot in protest.

And "Schmidt Anarchy"? Seriously? Are you completely fucking serious? My dignity is curling into the foetal position just from reading this trash.

Protagonist should just tell those girls straight if he doesn't find them attractive. No point just lying between them and clamming up when they obviously want the cock. Fucker should stop leading them on if he isn't going to deliver.

Fed-Kun's army
I'd find it suspicious they're immediately willing to "service" him. Like, did god make them thirsty whores for him for any reason? No ulterior motive? Maybe just to cuntblock other women from getting powers or something? Anything

But, being manga, i don't expect it'll be noted and just be the usual.

Dex-chan lover
could my long search finally be at an end? did i finally find the most generic isekai of all time?

• This
Reactions: OpN

Users who are viewing this thread