Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
@Potato_Famine Same reason as why people climb mountains. "It was there". (Do note that he was pretty uncertain about what to do once he was on top. He hadn't really thought it over at all.)

• This
Reactions: GK
Aggregator gang
"the conquering of the tower was mostly thanks to you, kouhi and Mitsuki, I havent done anything" MC...... are you a fucking idiot. They're your servants for fuck sake. Use that brain of yours moron....... thanks.

Sorry, had to get MCs stupidity off my chest. I mean seriously.

Dex-chan lover
Japanese RPGs are often known to be difficult, with harsh boss fights, yet 99% of all shounen/seinen isekai LN/manga has the difficulty level of watching on Youtube as some master gamer clears a game 100% on an edited video (all deaths and failures cut out). It's quite bizarre.

Dex-chan lover
They basically just montaged the tower. Fuck knows something interesting might have happened on the way, but we'll never know, because everything just passed by in a flash on the way to the inevitable goal of owning a gigantic fucking tower with a world inside of it.
Starting to suspect this is one of the worst isekai series out there. That or I'm just in a particularly unforgiving mood given all the trash I've dropped today.

Page 12: Ok ok mangaka we get it you like drawing boobs.
I’m also pretty sure he thinks huge boobs work like memory foam.

Users who are viewing this thread