Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 14 Ch. 50 - The 50th Floor: Handshake Event

Fed-Kun's army
Machine translations !? No... Just no.
We had some quality translations before and now, we're getting this ?
I sure am looking forward to a better version that, hopefully, will come soon.
5 days ago they did upload a new chapter for a other manga so maybe we will be lucky

com'on, chap 51 is out alredy, someone pls release this chap with a decent translation.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter, but I'm a little worried that this will discourage a more experienced group from putting out a version of this manga. This was difficult to understand and I think a lot of meaning was lost from the crude translation.

Dex-chan lover
good lord... I mean I get wanting to try smthn new but I wouldnt have started attempting translations on a series thats this deep in with decent to good quality translations...

• This
Reactions: GK
Group Leader
I have edited the typesetting, didn't delete & reupload to avoid a useless notification.
Will concern only people discovering the series/or rereading it tho.
I realize i never bothered to answer, but yeah that translation was only meant to have a group pick it up/remember it exist,
i know people aren't fan of MTL, but it's easy to type while profiting from free content and way harder to support ( $ € £ ) scanlation team that do quality work.
After all the best way to get what you want is to either do it yourself or pay someone that has the skill to do it.

Dex-chan lover
On the one hand literal Goddess seggs. On the other there are so many of these higher beings that it really doesn't feel special to see them flock to him.

Users who are viewing this thread