Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 19 Ch. 67 - The 67th Floor - Omniscient One

Dex-chan lover
I'm calling it! The record is going to turn into a lady with enormous boobs, the largest we have yet to see, because the stronger the lady, the larger the boobs in this manga. And to top it off, she will appear naked before the MC.

Dex-chan lover
I'm calling it! The record is going to turn into a lady with enormous boobs, the largest we have yet to see, because the stronger the lady, the larger the boobs in this manga. And to top it off, she will appear naked before the MC.
I'd honestly be surprised if it were something else other than what you said happening in the coming chapters

Dex-chan lover
Huh...

Screenshot-16.png

I have a feeling that she will get a harsh scold for that little prank...

Dex-chan lover
And his wives will just so happen to come into the room while she is on top of him and that’ll end the chapter

Dex-chan lover
well future chapter tittle already spoiled it, basically up till now Kousuke is mixture of human body and some divine soul that lower than asura but still little higher than Eris but now his divinity end much higher that his body cant hold it since now Kousuke divinity can rival Asura

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, despite how often they say he is a living god I keep forgetting how important a figure he is. Like both in the mortal realm and the godly realm he's a very important figure from helping keep the goddesses alive just from meeting them and learning their names to the impact he has on the world to the regular people with his control of the towers and the inventions he "hands out".

Users who are viewing this thread