Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - The 17th Floor: The Defrayer Clan

@PoH what so until now every R18 chapters supposed to be censored by that cursed black block thing!?

Goodness, the redrawer's skill must be quite something

PoH

@4altera not the black block but nothing is there. the thing that supposed to be there is not there.

Dex-chan lover
@ElLaluna what are you talking about ? That sheiren and sylvia in there, the who isnt join is Peach(succ) and charlota(elf)

• This
Reactions: GK

CBC

Aggregator gang
Thank you oh Author, Artist, and Redrawer for the delicious meals. Amen.

This is suspicious to me. The clan leader says they need refuge because their enemies will discover where their village is soon. But not only is the clan very powerful (killing lvl 77 monster like it's nothing), they also have an item that can erect a barrier to protect them from outsiders.

• Thinking
Man, these chapters are pretty long, thanks for the translation! Ever since the raws started coming out, I'd been meaning to check this series out. I think I'll be buying volume 5 too

i think the way this harem is being handled is great instead of oh yea lets just have sex now.. it takes their feelings and situation in consideration.. and art is so well done it can be kinda be compared to vanilla hentai

• This

Users who are viewing this thread