Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 5 Ch. 20 - The 20th Floor: The New Division Managers

Page 41:
Who the heck was that?

Never mind. It's Colette. That's unexpected and out of character for her. But I approve, for reasons.

What's up with so many 'fabulous' art? I believe 1 per chapter should've been more than sufficient...

Dex-chan lover
"Well, we can use stuff better, if we know where it is."

"YOU ARE A GENIUS!" Wt....?!

@Doomer: When he became guild leader many adventurers joined, as they began to have faith in the new founded organization. Well renown names can do that, but yeah. It's a good strategy if you are pressed for time, but I don't see that. The faith would have build up over time by itself. On the other hand that guy could poison and undermine the efficiency of MC's forming empire. He didn't show any respect for MC. He did learn some through MC's divine magic intimidation trick, but how long will that last? Chances are he will still not respect him in the end and work against MC, even if it is happening on an unconscious level and he himself doesn't know it. I concur. He should have failed the job interview.

I'm so sorry to anyone that may take offense from what I'm about to say.... but.... every time I see the gates... I can't help but think it's a butthole on fire.
<O>_<O>

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
how did this world survive without knowing how to use a map and manage ressources?

also so annoying how every " all hail to friends" stuff is painted like he has some deep thoughts about it ...
but seems like such all hail friendship stuff seems be the key to everyones panties

I know there's going to be some action knowing that he came out of the bath but Collete was unexpected in that outfit

Dex-chan lover
"You thought the next girl he'll bang was Peach??

but it was ME, Collette!!"

man i cant take this mc serious in scenes, where they try to paint him as someone cool. His hair just looks too stupid.

Dex-chan lover
That Gazeran dude is kinda right though, MC wouldn't be capturing shit if it wasn't for Kouhi and Mitsuki.

I'm so sorry to anyone that may take offense from what I'm about to say.... but.... every time I see the gates... I can't help but think it's a butthole on fire.
<O>_<O>
po8YGVJ.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread