Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 6 Ch. 25 - The 25th Floor: The Fairy Yuri

Group Leader
@blablablub If it's like Earth then every country on that world has a different set of gods they worship, and Asura's group control the current region. What gets me is that she said "goddesses" and not "gods" which means the MC may be the only male god-like being on that planet, and he can possibly get every pantheon as a harem.

Reactions: GK
Hmmmm. Mc looking more and more like a zeus character with every chapter and all the fuckin.

Dex-chan lover
@kremil
damn you got me on that one
if he start to fuck the animal then i will completely stamp him with a "Yup he is a zeus alright."

great chapter! why cant more manga give nice, long, meaningful updates like this? so sick of short filler chapters with no real meaning to the story...

Dex-chan lover
Might just want to call the tower another planet at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Nice, big puppy. I want to pet the puppy.

As for the castle... That's a Castlevania level deal. As for that "Family", here I thought the Demi-Succubi were bad, this is worse.

@wahyurockajn

Remind me how many animals Zeus F'ed?

Dex-chan lover
> "The Fairy Yuri"
Her name gives an onimous Yuri vibes. Not that i complain

> Now MC was the reason why she was able to take form.
Spirits aligned themselves to the one who they answer to.
In this case, MC deep thought shown the spirit what kind of physical form will please they answer to.
So, MC had a score to an onee-san type huh?

> When MC ask if Yuri was like Kouhi or Mitsuki, the first thing on my mind was "Ohhh ohh, so she will not attack MC with a sensual underwear",
But its the other way around, she will attack with BDSM costume ON and HARD PLAY

> Base on my Isekai'd reading experience, i think the time is nearing when MC will haunt him down inside his dream
chased by woman with big plots. They are devouring him in that dream and MC will be awoke sweating and fearing.
So that time, we'll expect some flatboard to join the tower...

> Yuri: "She also gave me some of your memories..."
If we liken MC's memory to Windows Explorer, its like Yuri come'd up to the recent accessed files specially lewd photos and videos

> Other goddesses already spot him... HMMMM. interesting... Indeed. More plots to come...
A variety of lingeries design will be shown to us

> Shrein sandwiching MC to her plot....
I WANT THAT KIND OF EAR MUFFS TOO!!!!

> IM SORRY GUYS, I THINK FOR THE REST OF THE DAY, MY EYES HAD BEEN BURNED/SHADOWED BY PLOTS.
WHOEVER I TALK TO OR SEE ANY PICTURES, A SILHOUETTE APPERANCE OF THESE CHARACTERS PLOT WILL BE OVERTAKEN MY SIGHT THIS WHOLE DAY...

> Its Toilet time now...

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1
Asura still higher rank regardless of the continent thought sure some other area have other goddess they worship but the big three of Eris, Jamil and Spica still more wide spread. Latter when MC already ascend to godhood by performing miracle and teleport to divine realm he had duty to interact/talking with multiple goddess since outside of big three other goddess kinda lost their power since lack of worship, thought Asura exception to this

Users who are viewing this thread