Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 7 Ch. 29 - The 29th Floor: Divine Power is…

Dex-chan lover
> Peach was special. she was the only one with inverted tip after all.
Also,on the panel where peach was stretching out, lingeries are scattered around on the bed. that was supposed to wear on right?, and they hadnt worn in.. nit that i complained either...

> Dem, that Shrein, she was so hot while sitting on that chair gleefully...

> this chapter was too much for me when i saw them sweating profusely. i ran immediately at the toilet....

> did you notice how shrein tried to make the telepathy to peach work?
this is my theory why doesnt it work. in electronics,you need the pin of the component to insert on the hole of the board or others pinhole and soldered it. in the case of shrein and peach, the tip of those big capacitors components of shrein was not properly inserted to the pinhole of pcb board component of peach. just revisit again the panel and you will see it.

> up to this point, i dont know which outside force can now influence the towere. no countries will be able to do anything that can harm the tower anymore cause of how OP their capabilities are

Dex-chan lover
@YukiOnna @Revassin you both not wrong there, thought with how slow paced the manga is i kinda doubt its in near future where
Kousuke ascend to godhood by anccident, i serious saying it anccident since Kousuke end up accelerated his apothasis kinda outside asura and eris prediction

Users who are viewing this thread