Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou

Ch. 12, page 9. Wasn't it supposed to be "Cleric" instead of Clerk? Just wondering.

Group Leader
Something that's been bothering me for a while now: what language is that under the main title on the covers? It looks like a middle eastern or southeast Asian script at first glance...

I usually like isekai and this mangas good in my book. But i honestly wonder why the fuck these two girls are madly in love with mc, like is it cause they were created for him? Usually theres some sort of build up in isekai harems where mc saves them or something like that, but nah these two just blindly love him for some reason?😐

Contributor
Honestly kind of disappointed. The story feels way too impersonal and I don't know why I should like any of the characters. It feels like Isekai Smartphone except
skipping the character building and going straight to kingdom management.
Honestly wonder why this series has a smut tag. It's not very smutty. Just some light nudity and the starts of a scene before classic fade to black. Overall, it just feels more like a daily log than a story.

@FRASH_18 yeah, no. Don't expect sense in Isekai. This is pure author self-insert drivel. Trash story, trash premise, trash overpowered characters as usual... I'm just happy I didn't see a sexualized loli freak yet.

It's also damn funny how the author is so blatant in pushing his "slave" fetishes but makes the MC be "shy" about it. He just comes off as a pathetic loser. "Oh no! Sex Bad!".

There's really no difference between this kind of trash and the Chinese "cultivation" mangas. I can't wrap my mind how come people find these things popular.

I mean, sure, the art is good... But it seems like a complete waste of talent. They could have chosen something much better to showcase their art with, not this shit.

Man, Silvia is a priestess, yet she has the lewdest body of them all, her tight clothing doesn't help her either; not that I'm complaining!

@Harry_Dong
It's a made up language, you can tell they copied certain elements from real languages, but it's fake.

Dex-chan lover
@Creiz Nowadays genres are as popular are easier is to self-insert in their stories, and genres that are made specifically with self-insert as a target are the most populars. Thats why genres like isekais or NTR in hentai are so popular right now: genres where is easy to self-insert yourself as a winner and where you can run away from your shitty reality.

Fed-Kun's army
mangaka need to learn that if the manga begins with:
1. mc is suddenly transported into another world with little to no context about his previous life given, just that he was suddenly killed
2. from the get go mc is already surrounded by a harem
3. first chapter is a goddess explaining how op mc is
then their manga is destined to be generic shit

TBH I really like this manga. read it yourself instead of reading these comments because you might have a different view than a lot of these comments maybe they are totally the same but id still say read it yourself and make your own opinion

Users who are viewing this thread