Touch Your Heart - Ch. 3

I can understand the ML’s perspective.... but does he really have to be that cold to her just bc he assumed stuff about her 😒

ML is being an asshole, at least tell her what to do, even something that is not really useful and see if she's serious about trying. Judging her without giving her a chance is the worst thing to do, i'm so mad at him.

Honestly how tf did the papers even get ripped? Like if you really think about it this was a set of a lot of papers and realistically if you tug them back and forth they aren’t gonna rip. Like if you take a single paper and pull from both ends fast there would be a chance of it getting ripped. However this is a stack of paper. It just doesn’t make sense yk? Plus the ML seems like an A hole like wtf at least pretend to be nice like how would you feel if someone was really shitty to you on your first day?
He could’ve just handled this situation much better if he wasn’t being an a hole and honestly I think even if she got there on time he would’ve still acted like an a hole

I do think ML is a jerk but at the same time she's not helping her case either. Even as someone in entertainment there's still a level of professionalism, and honestly she really gives off a strong vibe of skating through life just purely due to her looks.

I think it's wrong for ML to judge her based off her looks, but seriously she's not helping her case with the way she acts. Not to mention the attitude she has for his work.

Anyone else notice the cut off between the end of page 7 and the beginning of page 8 or is it just me? Think it can be fixed if so? 😒

Forty minutes late because she's chatting in the lounge? He's not being an ass. Putting the fear of god into you for that is SOP for a manager. You either work or you stay home.

Tbh, I would be reacting the same way as the ML. She acting really unprofessional in that kind of business environment, and thinks it's all about her? If shes serious about wanting the acting role, she needs to step it up -- a little research before hand would of helped.
Wow, her pink "business" wear is horrid

ML is going out of his way to be rude but FML is also so incompetent .... didn't she go to law school? And all she knows about working in a law firm is from watching k-dramas???

he is definitely right, I wouldn't trust her either. but i can't wait to see some character developments haha, thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread