Toudai Nite - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Huh. I kinda want to know what he will do next.
Also this made me think of would you rather kill a beauty or a cute dog... i cant choose.

Dex-chan lover
Wild lol. can the dog be fine on its own unless they made arrangements for another person to pick it up bc it's not exactly liek it's a bigger breed (not that that necessarily means it's how other dogs can be )

Dex-chan lover
The boy chose to take his life (his soul) over the dog's.

That's some harsh life there indeed :worry:

Contributor
He faked the killing of his dog to pass the hitman's test. But he also had to part with his pet so both of them can live safely. If he didn't and the chief finds out the dog is alive (meaning he cheated the test) then their safety can't be guaranteed. A bittersweet outcome. Best he can hope for is a reunion after his revenge is complete.

Dex-chan lover
Watch as the dog becomes some kinda boss

I mean a pet partner would be interesting, no one expects a cutesy little dog to slip poison in ur drink...

Dex-chan lover
I though this was going to be "deep" based on this first comment here. It's very straight forward and simple. I could see this being a series - though it's a balancing act between the extremely light-hearted humour and the fairly dark plot.

I can see the series continuing as he tries to stay one step ahead of his hitman group by faking all his hits, and helping out his "victims" by putting them on the right path. Meanwhile someone in the organisation suspects this and is trying to constantly catch him out...
Sorta like deathnote, but saving lives instead.

Dex-chan lover
All these people saying Kingsman and not a single one saying Apokolips or Granny Goodness...

Dex-chan lover
Decent twist, but I actually would have liked it if he was killed...

Users who are viewing this thread