Touge Oni - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The Enchanting Capital, Mahoroba of Dreams (Second Half)

@sssr
why do you think she wasn't there for the assignment? I mean spider dude and her are talking, spider dude says the guys are about to show up, then the guys show up and she asks to go with them. Why do you think there was a cutscene? Why would she arrive at spider dudes realm too early ? chapter 1 had ozuno state she was their while they were being tasked, not after. Time travel stuff always confuses me and if it wasn't for your earlier post, I honestly wouldn't understand. But i see no evidence that she made that third jump, everything points to her being their for the assignment. Can you tell me what made you think she wasn't there please? And why do you think they've left the spider's domain at the end? the panel shows spider dude still holding on to the rope/mirror thing with the note for the snake god still attached so he hasn't tasked ozuno and zen by the time we see all three of them and the spider god in the same panel.

Contributor
Imho it seems like the dreams are alternate realities rather than the character actually being in a dream (although they’re technically a dream)

Group Leader
I'm gonna reread this and make sense of it some day, but not today. Not today, sir.

@Luke_chase They disappeared when the dream faded. Alternate realities hit me at first too, but it just doesn't hold. I would much like this too stay unclear tho, like just don't try to think too hard into it or even worse, start mapping stuff ONTO PAPER. Jeez
It feels waaaay more interesting when things are a bit clouded, you feel like "Oh! I know this one!" but at the same time just can't seem to make out what it is.

Dex-chan lover
Rereading this chapter, a lot of it only makes sense now volumes later. I wonder if in a few years they'll be even more details I missed.

Dex-chan lover
I like the detail that he needs four eyes to see into the fourth dimension. Also kinda cool seeing how the monk may have a third eye as well, seeing as how he was able to somewhat perceive the effects of the incense and what it does to time.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Kind of ironic how Ozuno claimed that she should stay in the capital so she doesn't go and die in 'some mountain pass' only for her to do just that.

Users who are viewing this thread