Touge Oni - Vol. 4 Ch. 12 - The Tale of Mount Katsuragi - Supplicants

Dex-chan lover
The three fans always get me by surprise XD.

Bet Koto-sama waits deeply for encounters like those.

Wish granting is one of those things in stories that can always go terribly wrong, but have very heartfelt moments too, Koto-sama has the power but it is clear that it isn't a power she can do whatever she wants.

The "system" that is hinted at existing in the story really locks many things into a place and no matter what people have to work with it, but at the same time... just imagining how things would be if the "system" didn't exist is scary, power needs limits and limiting.

Double-page supporter
If only the monk said "Damn that's crazy and all but who asked bro?"

Anyway, is that really what will happen if Earth's rotation gets suddenly reversed? I need a scientific answer.

Dex-chan lover
If only the monk said "Damn that's crazy and all but who asked bro?"

Anyway, is that really what will happen if Earth's rotation gets suddenly reversed? I need a scientific answer.
I assume it's part of it? The momentum of stopping or reversing the Earth's spin will result in everything on it to continue (including the wind). In the reference frame of the Earth, there'd be catastrophic winds traveling in the opposite direction

Double-page supporter
I assume it's part of it? The momentum of stopping or reversing the Earth's spin will result in everything on it to continue (including the wind). In the reference frame of the Earth, there'd be catastrophic winds traveling in the opposite direction
Oh right, so when the Earth is reversed, the atmosphere is still moving in the original direction? Yeah I can see how it will be a doomsday.

Users who are viewing this thread