Tougen Anki - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - I Hated Him

AAAAHHHHHH damn why they give the guy I least liked a sad cool and understandable back story. I feel bad for his friend and his fam.

i hope they would explain the conflict between oni and momotaro in more detail lmao, because from the readers point of view their motive isnt very good...

Dex-chan lover
Well in war there is no wrong or right. All it matters is the winner is king and the loser is thief.

Aside that, that momotaro had many chances to kill the oni but didn’t. You can say it’s his fault that he died and awakened some elemental thing inside that oni. If I was his higher-ups, I would have immediate fired him or lectured him before he do that all that dumb shits.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it JUST so happened that they looked like his daughter and it JUST so happened that his fami-- Yeah, no.

This is so bad, its obviously getting inspiration from Tokyo Ghoul but at least the ghouls had a reason to kill humans, so far i haven't seen a single reason why Oni HAVE to kill humans other than going berserk, which they wont even be doing consciously and will forget once they regain control. This is all so annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread