Tougen Anki - Vol. 5 Ch. 35 - Thank You

Wow... all I can say about the attempt of humanization is that... there was an attempt. But it fail spectacularly in my eyes because the behavior he displayed was completely psychopathic and without reason. His acts completely lack enough motivation; If they showed him to be a fanatic of the organization and thus really believed that he was doing this for a greater good or If he for example was hesitating to kill the lil girl or smth cus he thought about his own, it would at least make a bit sense. He on the contrary was happy of to be slaughtering for the sake of slaughtering. You can’t just drop a bombshell at the end and expect us to feel bad for his death all of the sudden. So it failed to make me feel even a drop of sympathy for these people... all the characters really feel onesided.

bruhhhh,, the idea of the plot was all right and interesting but how the author's carrying out the story is a no no ;(
art's great most of the time,
sometimes plot is nice but
too many awkward bits in the plot kinda brings it down a notch.

@That_ylda The characters are not unrealistic. It actually common in human history for groups to dehumanize others and murder without emotion while living a relatable life at home. Even now it happens, I've had a classmate whose father is a US Marine that got convicted of War Criminal charges because his actions. He was someone we knew in our community as a kind father and a role-model, but in Iraq he was sniping school-girls walking home w/ friends as target practice and murdered hundreds over his career. The father eventually got busted because he was sharing pictures to brag about his kills to his friends. People like the Momotarou are common in our world, to people in Iraq he was someone who indiscriminately murder innocent people. But he was a kind father and a important figure to his community back home, he just never saw people living in Muslim countries as human after losing his parents in 9-11.

Im starting to think this is actually a Tokyo Ghoul parody, like someone put the tags parody and comedy

edit: and as i was going to the next chapter i just remembered the doctor guy got hurt and couldn't heal himself cause he didn't have enough blood but then his own blood sprayed across the room and he drank it back up? he would still have the same amount of blood or less wtf is this ass pull

I'm dying. They expect me to give a shit about his new born kid after what he has done. Ha

Users who are viewing this thread