Tougen Anki - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - If

So what is MC's life span exactly? Don't tell me it'll get shorter when he uses his special power?

Ooh, what a great setup! I bet it'll turn out the accident that's happened to the Oni's is the same one the Momotorou guy is being pulled out for!

@Katsuramuki I think it may just be a general thing for oni to be killed young since they're hunted down so she trys to give her patients some good memories before they die.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, since they are indeed going to fight battles to the death, yeah, most aren't going to live long.

I actually have a compliment once: I like that the author didn't glorify fighting when introducint the combat unit. Adding stuff like PTSD and torture there is nice.

Dex-chan lover
I too am an enjoyer of curvy big biddie women that look like they dont leave the house much

Fed-Kun's army
Making memories is good and all that, but isn't the point for those memories to be good memories? I don't think having sex with a complete stranger is going to do that.

Guessing by the rest of the banter and the proportions most women in this comic have, I'm really worried about where the author is pulling human interactions from.

Users who are viewing this thread