Touhou Chireikiden ~ Hansoku Tantei Satori - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Ghostly Friend’s Dream Divination High in Spirits (Pt. VI)

Dex-chan lover
So it's been watching for a long time. Say, before the EoSD incident.

So, maybe, you know, it's someone who was around before the current canon started.

But really it's not Mima. Still, i'm enjoying this story, and Yukari is as annoying as ever, and the shikigamis freaking out is cute.

Also, I hope the artist's illness passes quickly.

I know there no possibility of it being Mima-Sama
but damn I really hope it's Mima-Sama

Finally translated (Wait's been painful)

It's definitely interesting that it's been watching her all this time. It may be a PC-98 character. It may be not.

Either way, thanks translators.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, it's nice that they gave a reason for following the games' orders

If they follow the game order, i wonder how would touhou 9 fit in the story. Possesing a Yama would probably a big nope so Komachi insteed ? Or Zun just skip to Touhou 10 and Aya, Sanae get posses. Btw, im putting my bet that
Mokou gonna get posses

Group Leader
Thank you so much for the chapter. Art is getting better and better.

Also, Yukari's bounds have no limits. Any space could be used to store anything, apparently.

@benviet
If she possessed a yama she would probably give pardons to the evil spirits so they could wreak havoc.

That chapter was really nice! It's nice to see Reimu taking action again, and I feel there musn't be that much chapters left before we get to know the identity of the culprit. Also, I'm with the guys below, Team Mima for life!

I'm starting to think this is going to end in a "it was a prank !" kind of way.
Probably because this chapter involved Yukari without actually depicting her in a struggle.

I love to see the mangaka drawing style get smoother each chapters, it do feels just like Ibarakasen's art vibe, start from rough sketch to a complete fluffy masterpiece

Users who are viewing this thread