Touhou Chireikiden ~ Hansoku Tantei Satori - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Ghostly Friend’s Dream Divination High in Spirits (Pt. IV)

Fed-Kun's army
@SpiritedBreak2
If you're familiar with her lore then you would notice that everything in this chapter is mima's calling card. Also fortune teller rejected his humanity and became a youkai who was then exterminated by reimu, he can't come back after that he's permadead

Yes, I've always wanted to see the cats' interact.

Glad they got along together

Dex-chan lover
The art looks really neat here! Still not a big fan of short chapter ended with hanger every time though

Vengeful spirit→celebrating Mima fans→pic of M. Bison = character design based on Kato Yasunori = Vengeful spirit.

Full circle.

>tfw Rebel king of hell is a mistranslation
https://www.reddit.com/r/touhou/comments/ijxkk8/touhou_chireikiden_cheating_detective_satori/g3ijaov/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Fed-Kun's army
Just think about it. ZUN wouldn't spend so much time in hyping up the return of a PC98 character. Just like Alice or Yuuka, If it's Mima he would make her appear surprisingly. All the tidbits of who the vengeful spirit is point into her direction. But still, I only believe it when I see her.

[uncontrolable bone rattling intensifies]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PD: chen had earned(?) a tabard?
EVEN MORE HYPE (and apparently ZUN decide to let things loose for once, chen being cute is canon now)

Fed-Kun's army
Can't wait for the reveal to be a mima cardboard cutout that just introduces yumemi

Everyone is saying its Mima......why would Mima suddenly make her grand reappearance here? Thats my question......now when the frick is genji coming back

Double-page supporter
It's mima. It's all coming together she has a grudge against all the yokais that rep replaced her in the games and the mangas so she messes with them to get Reimu's attention. Big brain power.

Users who are viewing this thread