Touhou Chireikiden ~ Hansoku Tantei Satori - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Ghostly Friend’s Dream Divination High in Spirits (Pt. III)

Dex-chan lover
Alice noooo.

But really, this is getting pretty interesting. It's a lot of fun seeing more and more about Satori, too. Both of the touhou mangas running right now are just great.

So now there are actually 2 Evil Spirits : 1 being encircled in the Netherworld while the eternal Criminal possessing Alice in her Cottage.
The more likely explanation,though of course still needing confirmation,of " Was it really you , Marisa ?" is that rather than an accomplice she is both being possessed and tricked ,such as with being offered Samples of " Youkai Magical Life-Force " but when she realizes it actually is dangerous she is actually too late since she has already been possessed ; not to mention Humans do not even notice they had been possessed ( as with Sakuya ) since their "Life Force" is not closely tied with their " Magic " unlike the fainted Youkai.

has alice been plot relevant in anything for the last decade? Cant remember her doing anything besides cameo appearances in manga

Group Leader
things are looking interesting. I never stop to think if Satori could hear thoughts from other animals or unbodied toughts.

Fed-Kun's army
Mima confirmed FOR REAL. -2020

But seriously, there is two v. spirits now. I was expecting that we don't find out yet which of them is the one Satori-sama is looking for. Which made Alice being "murdered" so much more surprising. This is in all honestly the best Cliffhanger ZUN ever put out. The waiting time for the next chapter surely is exciting now.

I think this manga will also bring back more old character . We already see Flandre, Meling, Patchouli, Satori, Rin, Chen, Ran and now, Alice. I hope to see Utsuho, Koishi, Yuuka and people from Eientei soon. (Maybe Clownpiece and Hecatia show up because of the vengeful spirit)

Dex-chan lover
..... why didn't they check up on Alice in the first place? It's like the only place with a known powerful person that's near Marisa's shop/home

>possessed marisa
>now in alice's house

HOLY SHIT ZUN STAP, I'M 20's AND I'LL GONNA END WITH EARLIER OSTEOPOROSIS AT THIS RATE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Double-page supporter
Boy, it's gonna be a fallout when it turns out that it has nothing to do with Mima. Some people are just too fixed on that idea.

Users who are viewing this thread